Who We Are
With over 3,800 employees and sites in different locations throughout Central America, Transactel is the largest Central American BPO provider.
We take pride in our skilled workforce, integrated technology, innovative recruiting, quality training processes and efficient program delivery. We provide bilingual, English and Spanish, services for customer care, sales, finance and accounting, backoffice operations and technical support.
At Transactel we offer geographic diversity, multi-language programs, integrated multi-channel services, solid IT infrastructure and a strong focus on customer service.
What Drives Us?
Our purpose is to become a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing Solutions. We are guided by our principles of Excellence in Customer Service, Integrity in Our Actions and Passion for Growth and Innovation. As a result, we will contribute to the success of our clients, our people and the communities in which we live and work.
Did You Know…
- In the last four years we have maintained a continuous growth of 50% or more in both headcount and revenues.
- We have developed over 25 successful client relationships.
- Our company currently has over 16 million in annual contacts.
- We were the pioneer BPO investors in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala.
- Transactel has a strong presence in Telecom, Retail, BFS and other service industries.
- We have voice, back office, chat and email channel experience.
- We are the only contact center born and raised in Guatemala.
- We were the first BPO company in Guatemala to take an international call.
- Our company was the first one to implement a Benefits Department in the Guatemalan BPO industry.
- We are the only company with several sites in the Central American region.
- In 2009, 275 people had the opportunity to grow within Transactel.